Navigate Digital Healthcare: Master Professional Social Media Boundaries, Privacy Protection & Online Reputation
Sub Category
- Other Personal Development
{inAds}
Objectives
- Understand professional guidelines and best practices for social media use in healthcare settings
- Maintain appropriate boundaries between personal and professional social media presence as healthcare workers
- Protect patient privacy and confidentiality while using social media platforms and digital communication tools
- Recognize and avoid common social media pitfalls that can compromise professional reputation and patient trust
Pre Requisites
- Basic familiarity with social media platforms and a commitment to maintaining professional standards in healthcare
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)