Learn Scrum through 6 real-world team scenarios. Improve practical understanding
Sub Category
- Project Management
{inAds}
Objectives
- Experience Scrum through 6 real-world scenarios from Scrum teams
- Understand how Scrum principles guide everyday team decisions
- Analyze each scenario within the Scrum Framework for deeper insights
- Gain confidence in explaining Scrum applications in discussions
- Strengthen your understanding of Scrum in practice and context
Pre Requisites
- No prerequisites required
- Basic knowledge of Scrum concepts is helpful, but not mandatory
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)