500 PSPO I exam-style questions explained in video format, plus full-length practice tests
Sub Category
- IT Certifications
{inAds}
Objectives
- Answer PSPO I certification-style questions with confidence
- Strengthen understanding of Product Owner accountabilities
- Learn the reasoning behind correct and incorrect choices
- Reinforce Scrum and Product Ownership concepts through repetition
- Prepare for Product Owner and Agile interviews
Pre Requisites
- Basic understanding of the Scrum Framework
- Familiarity with the Product Owner role is recommended
- Reading the latest Scrum Guide™ is strongly encouraged
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)