Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
Sub Category
- Video Design
{inAds}
Objectives
- Use of all tools of photoshop
- Use of all basic function of photoshop
- Use of all tools of premiere pro
- Use of all basic function of premiere pro
Pre Requisites
- Be able to run computer and understand English language
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)