Adobe Premiere Pro CC Video Editing Course For Beginners

Adobe Premiere Pro CC Video Editing  Course For Beginners

Video Editing Course For Beginners To Advanced



Sub Category

  • Video Design

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Setting Your Project and Import Video Clips
  • Color Adjustment, Essential Graphics
  • Transitions, Remove Green Screen
  • Audio Levelling, Noise Reduction


Pre Requisites

  1. Be able to run computer and understand English language


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post