Practical Application of AI in Healthcare, Finance, Education, Trips, Entertainment, CRM, and Manufacturing
Sub Category
- Operating Systems & Servers
{inAds}
Objectives
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Impacts, Applications, Innovation and Transformation.
- Introduction to frequently used AI Tools: ChatGPT, Mid-journey, and Bluewillow.
- Understanding the Difference Between ChatGPT 3 and ChatGPT 4 and its Accessibility.
- Understanding Machine Learning and its Various Types
- Getting Acquainted with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Exploring Computer Vision and the Future of AI
Pre Requisites
- No programming or coding knowledge required. An interactive class.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)