Master SQL and database skills from beginner to advanced levels: theory and hands-on practice with exercises.
Sub Category
- Database Design & Development
{inAds}
Objectives
- Learn the fundamentals of relational databases using one of the most popular DBMSs - PostgreSQL
- Master writing fast and efficient SQL queries, from basic to advanced, using JOIN, GROUP BY, and window functions
- Apply your knowledge through hands-on practice with various quizzes and exercises
- Explore advanced topics, including transaction management and index building
Pre Requisites
- No programming experience is required. The course covers everything you need for successful learning.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)