Pass your Oracle 1Z0-076 exam in 2026 with realistic practice tests. I will help you learn fast with detailed answers.
Sub Category
- IT Certifications
{inAds}
Objectives
- I will show you how to set up and manage physical and logical standby databases using Oracle 19c safely.
- You will learn how to ship redo logs across the network and fix gaps to keep your data perfectly in sync.
- I will teach you how to use the Data Guard Broker tool to manage role changes and check your system health.
- You will practice doing switchovers and failovers to keep your business running during a big server crash.
- I will show you how to run reports and backups on your standby database to save time and system power.
Pre Requisites
- You should have a basic understanding of how Oracle databases work and how to run simple SQL commands.
- A little bit of experience with Linux or Windows servers will help you understand the scenario questions better.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)