Navigating Workplace Bullying and Harassment

Navigating Workplace Bullying and Harassment

Understanding, Addressing and Preventing Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace



Sub Category

  • Human Resources

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Identify the factors conducive to bullying and harassment at work.
  • Understand the impact of bullying and harassment on victims.
  • Understand the ILO (International Labour Organization) Convention No. 190.
  • Set up a response procedure for workplace bullying and harassment.
  • Implement workplace bullying and harassment prevention measures.
  • Know what to do if being targeted at work.
  • Understand the importance of self-care and healing.


Pre Requisites

  1. No requirements needed.


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post