4 Full-Length Practice Tests | 240+ Questions | Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, Dataverse & Copilot
Sub Category
- IT Certifications
{inAds}
Objectives
- Assess your readiness for the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) certification exam.
- Practice certification-style questions covering Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, Dataverse, and Microsoft Copilot.
- Identify knowledge gaps with detailed explanations for every question.
- Improve exam confidence, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Pre Requisites
- A desire to prepare for the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) certification exam.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)