Practice Questions with Easy Explanations to Learn Capital Markets, Stocks, Bonds, Options, Trading, and Rules.
Sub Category
- Finance
{inAds}
Objectives
- Understand how capital markets work and the role of primary and secondary markets.
- Learn the clear differences between stocks, bonds, and other debt instruments.
- See how trading, settlement, and corporate actions like stock splits actually work.
- Know the rules for customer accounts, anti-money laundering, and compliance.
- Get ready for the test by understanding SEC and FINRA regulations clearly.
Pre Requisites
- You do not need any past experience in finance or math. A basic understanding of English is all you need to start.
- Just bring a willingness to learn. I made this course for beginners, so I explain everything from the ground up.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)