Practical Intermediate Training for Supporting ISO 23155 Conference Interpreting Service Implementation, Documentation.
Sub Category
- Management
{inAds}
Objectives
- Explain the role and boundaries of a Quality Representative supporting ISO 23155 implementation in a CISP.
- Support client requirement review, interpreter assignment readiness, confidentiality, and service planning.
- Maintain useful documentation, process records, risk checks, feedback records, and improvement actions.
- Track operational nonconformities, corrections, corrective actions, and continual improvement activities.
Pre Requisites
- Basic awareness of ISO 23155 or conference interpreting services is recommended. No audit or lead auditor experience is required.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)