Creación de API REST con Laravel y MySQL

Creación de API REST con Laravel y MySQL

Desarrolla una robusta API REST con Laravel y MySQL para una integración fluida y escalable.



Sub Category

  • Web Development

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Usar el Framework Laravel
  • Creación de API REST
  • Utilizar POSTMAN
  • Inserción de Registros
  • Edición de Registros
  • Listar Registros
  • Eliminar Registros
  • Manejo de Base de Datos MySQL


Pre Requisites

  1. No se necesita experiencia en programación.
  2. Ninguno


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post