Become master in Microsoft Copilot Studio, Microsoft Copilot Studio: Low-Code AI Agent Development
Sub Category
- Business Analytics & Intelligence
{inAds}
Objectives
- A complete, hands-on understanding of Microsoft Copilot Studio
- Design, Build, and Manage AI copilots using Microsoft Copilot Studio
- Integrating copilots with Microsoft Dataverse, Power Platform connectors, and external APIs
- Understand testing, debugging, security, and governance
- Build enterprise-grade AI copilots
Pre Requisites
- No Programing Knowledge Required
- Basic knowledge of Power Platform concepts (Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Exposure to Dataverse or business data systems
- A Microsoft account
- Access to Microsoft Copilot Studio (trial or licensed environment)
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)