Go (Golang) Masterclass: Learn Like a Google Engineer

Go (Golang) Masterclass: Learn Like a Google Engineer

Learn Go by building what Google engineers build. Master concurrency, microservices, and A.I-ready systems.



Sub Category

  • Programming Languages

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Build Production-ready REST API, URL Bookmarking Web App with templates, GraphQL service
  • Build Advanced GraphQL API
  • Build A.I-ready Systems By Implementing The MCP Protocol From Scratch
  • Learn Go from scratch, including data types, the standard library, concurrency, and best practices
  • Learn Go concurrency patterns with goroutines and channels
  • Master modern Go features including generics, modules, and embed directive
  • Implement professional testing strategies including mocking and integration tests
  • Build container ready application with Docker and microservices architecture
  • Learn Industry best practices for clean architecture and error handling
  • Learn how to interact with AWS: S3 and SQS. Mock on your system with Localstack without spending money
  • Integrate with the Database (SQLite and Postgres) using raw SQL and an ORM with gORM
  • Complete Docker Workflow with docker compose
  • Best practices on how to build software using an incremental development approach.
  • Build dozens of projects along the way to make you master every aspect of Go
  • Learn how to test any kind of complicated code in Go
  • Learn advanced Postgres Full-text search feature


Pre Requisites

  1. Patient and the hunger to become a great Go engineer.
  2. Basic programming knowledge in any language (variables, loops, functions)
  3. Familiarity with the command line/terminal would be beneficial.
  4. Computer with Windows, macOS, or Linux
  5. Go 1.24+ (installation covered in course)
  6. An Editor VS Code or Goland (I use Goland), Docker Desktop and Git


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post