Customer Success Manager: Sales Driven Customer Success

Customer Success Manager: Sales Driven Customer Success

Customer success management made practical: retention, growth, and metrics



Sub Category

  • Sales

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Apply sales driven methods to succeed as a modern Customer Success Manager (CSM)
  • Build long term customer relationships that increase retention and reduce churn
  • Identify and execute upsell and cross sell opportunities without damaging trust
  • Use customer success metrics and data to drive engagement and growth
  • Align customer success and sales teams to deliver consistent expansion revenue


Pre Requisites

  1. No specific requirements.


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post