MTCNA - Beginner to Advanced | MikroTik Training

MTCNA - Beginner to Advanced | MikroTik Training

Master MikroTik networking step-by-step — routing, wireless, firewall, NAT, VPN, and real-world lab setups



Sub Category

  • Network & Security

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Understand the fundamentals of MikroTik RouterOS and RouterBOARD
  • Configure IP addressing, routing, NAT, DHCP, and wireless networks
  • Secure a MikroTik router with firewall and VPN settings
  • Manage users, backups, and system monitoring tools


Pre Requisites

  1. Basic computer knowledge
  2. Internet connection and access to a PC/laptop


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post