Master Global Trade payments, UCP 600, Documentary Collections, and Risk Management in International Banking.
Sub Category
- Other IT & Software
{inAds}
Objectives
- Master global payment methods: Letters of Credit (LCs), Documentary Collections, and Open Account trade.
- Analyze and mitigate critical trade risks, including credit default, currency fluctuation, and country risk.
- Understand essential trade documentation: Bills of Lading, Commercial Invoices, and Incoterms® 2020 rules.
- Navigate international trade compliance, UCP 600 regulations, and anti-money laundering (AML) standards.
Pre Requisites
- No prior experience in finance or banking is required. We start from the fundamentals.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)