Video Course and 2 x 65q Practice Tests, to help you pass the new Snowflake Platform Certification Exam
Sub Category
- IT Certifications
{inAds}
Objectives
- Full preparation for the new SnowPro Associate: Platform certification exam
- Learn about and understand basic Snowflake concepts
- Learn enough to pass the new Snowflake Associate Platform exam
- Use two full practice tests to prepare for and pass the unproctored exam
Pre Requisites
- Just some basic knowledge of the SQL language and relational databases
- No prior knowledge of Snowflake required
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)