Learn AutoCAD from Scratch with Real-world Examples to Create, Edit, Annotate, Plot, and Manage Drawings Like a Pro!
Sub Category
- Engineering
{inAds}
Objectives
- Create accurate 2D drawings using essential AutoCAD tools and commands.
- Apply layers, dimensions, and annotations to professional drawings.
- Apply dimensions, annotations, and plotting settings for clear outputs.
- Develop 3D models from scratch using AutoCAD’s modeling features.
Pre Requisites
- No prior AutoCAD experience needed. You’ll learn everything from the basics.
- A computer or laptop with AutoCAD installed (any recent version).
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)