Traps you should be aware of and things you may struggle to understand properly when learning about Snowflake
Sub Category
- Database Design & Development
{inAds}
Objectives
- Confusing concepts about Snowflake
- Why Snowflake implemented some features in a certain way
- Traps you should learn to avoid when using Snowflake
- Some difficult areas you may struggle to understand
- Uncommon ways SQL itself evolved and Snowflake had to support it
- Many other things nobody else will tell you about
Pre Requisites
- Optional basic knowledge of Snowflake
- Basic SQL programming knowledge
- Some basic Python or JavaScript programming skills
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)