Master ISC2 CC exam concepts with 450+ practice questions covering security principles, risk management, and network
Sub Category
- IT Certifications
{inAds}
Objectives
- Identify and analyze the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used in Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) attacks.
- Detect and respond to APT incidents using real-world cybersecurity frameworks and analytical tools.
- Apply defensive strategies to mitigate APT threats through network hardening and proactive monitoring.
- Evaluate and investigate simulated APT scenarios to strengthen incident response and threat-hunting skills.
Pre Requisites
- Basic understanding of networking and cybersecurity fundamentals is helpful but not required — all key concepts are explained clearly.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)