ISTQB Certified Agile Tester

ISTQB Certified Agile Tester

All you need to become a certified Agile Tester



Sub Category

  • Software Testing

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Become a certified ISTQB Agile Tester
  • Understand the 4 values & 12 principles of Agile
  • Differentiate between agile methodologies (Scrum-Kanban-XP)
  • Understand Agile testing methods (TDD-ATDD-BDD)


Pre Requisites

  1. Holding the ISTQB Foundation Level Certified Tester Certificate
  2. Understand Basic Concepts of Manual Testing


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post