培养心理韧性,提升应对挑战的能力 - 掌握应对压力与逆境的策略
Sub Category
- Other Personal Development
{inAds}
Objectives
- 描述什么是韧性及其重要性。
- 列举并解释影响韧性的几个因素。
- 解释韧性背后的科学原理。
- 识别韧性带来的好处。
- 分析现实生活中韧性的应用实例。
- 通过自我反思提高韧性。
- 识别个人的优势和劣势。
- 应用情绪智力以增强韧性。
- 培养自我同情以支持韧性发展。
- 分析自我意识与韧性相关的案例研究。
- 采用增长心态面对困难。
- 克服固定心态的策略。
- 从失败中学习以促进成长。
- 掌握正面思维的技巧。
- 运用感恩实践提高乐观态度。
- 开发应对压力的有效策略。
- 学会情绪调节技巧。
- 建立支持性社交网络。
- 适应变化和不确定性的策略。
- 培养儿童和青少年的韧性。
Pre Requisites
- 本课程没有要求或先决条件1.但下面列出的项目是对有用的背景知识的指导这将增加本课程的价值和好处。
- 基本的自我反思和自我评估技能,以增强课程内容的理解和应用。
- 开放和成长的心态,愿意接受新观点并从挑战中学习。
- 基础的情绪管理知识,帮助理解情绪调节的技巧。
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)