Mastering Applied Data Analytics with Python

Mastering Applied Data Analytics with Python

Unlock the power of Python to analyze data, create visualizations, and solve real-world problems effectively.



Sub Category

  • Data Science

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Installation and setup of Python tools for data analysis.
  • Data manipulation using NumPy and Pandas.
  • Creation of insightful visualizations to communicate findings.
  • Practical application of data exploration techniques.
  • Advanced topics like face recognition and stock market analysis.


Pre Requisites

  1. Basic familiarity with Python programming. A computer with internet access for software installation. A willingness to explore and experiment with data.


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post