This course will give you everything you need to start playing with electronics components and fix electronic devices
Sub Category
- Hardware
{inAds}
Objectives
- Understand the concepts of voltage, resistance and current
- Understand the VOLT OHM Meter/ Digital Multi Meter and how to use safely
- Use Ohm's Law to calculate voltage, current and resistance
- Use resistors in various configurations
- Understand and use capacitors
- Understand and use diodes
- Understand and use a transistor
Pre Requisites
- A multimeter
- A breadboard, jumper wires and a battery
- Resistors, capacitors, LEDs, diodes, transistors, voltage regulators
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)