Essential People Management Skills: Build, Motivate, and Lead High-Performing Teams with Confidence
Sub Category
- Management
{inAds}
Objectives
- You will learn how to build a team of A-players and learn the secret to finding, evaluating and motivating them
- You will learn all the secrets of employee motivation based on the most up-to-date theories
- You will be able to turn individual employees into a real team and solve the problems that prevent them from working together
- You will learn how to develop employees, select a deputy and delegate tasks to them effectively
Pre Requisites
- Minimum experience in managing people
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)