Advanced Skill Test: Python Entry Level Exam (PCEP-30-02)

Advanced Skill Test: Python Entry Level Exam (PCEP-30-02)

"Master the Basics of Python Programming: Build a Strong Foundation for Your Coding Journey"



Sub Category

  • IT Certifications

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Basic Concepts and Python Fundamentals Understanding Python’s basic syntax and semantics
  • Control Structures Using conditional statements like if, else, and elif
  • Data Collections (Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, and Strings) Manipulating lists and tuples (basic operations, indexing, slicing)
  • Functions and Modules Defining and invoking functions
  • Basic I/O Operations Input and output functions like input() and print()


Pre Requisites

  1. Basic Computer Skills: Familiarity with operating systems, basic file handling (saving, opening, and organizing files), and simple text editing.
  2. Logical Thinking: Although programming experience isn’t necessary, understanding logic and problem-solving will help learners grasp programming concepts more quickly.
  3. Basic Math Knowledge: Knowledge of basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) is generally enough.


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post