财务建模:Excel 中的完整财务课程 - 金融

财务建模:Excel 中的完整财务课程 - 金融

Excel 财务建模实践案例和培训 - Excel 上的商业计划、估值和财务建模 - 金融



Sub Category

  • Financial Modeling & Analysis

{inAds}

Objectives

  • 熟练掌握投资银行家、私募股权投资专家和交易服务顾问所遵循的建模规则
  • 在 Excel 中建立清晰、全面、条理清晰的财务模型
  • 掌握扎实的财务建模基础知识
  • 在 Excel 中创建完整的商业计划
  • 回顾财务建模所需的基本会计和公司财务概念
  • 构建现金流量表并计算自由现金流量 (FCF)
  • 建立金融债务模型,模拟偿还本金和利息
  • 使用可比方法确定公司的企业价值,并扣除股权价值
  • 确定标准 EBITDA
  • 使用 Excel 计算交易的投资倍数和内部收益率 (IRR)


Pre Requisites

  1. 访问 Microsoft Excel


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post