EPLAN electric P8 in Arabic part 1

EPLAN electric P8 in Arabic part 1

وتصميم الكاتلوجات الخاصة بالدوائر الكهربية EPLAN electric P8 تعلم مبادئ العمل علي برنامج



Sub Category

  • Other Design

{inAds}

Objectives

  • بصورة جيدة وسهله EPLAN كيفية التعامل مع برنامج -
  • قراءة المخططات الكهربائية بصوره جيده -
  • تصميم الدوائر الكهربائية لأي مشروع تريد -
  • لأي عنصر تريد واضافته للبرنامج (Macro)كيفية انشاء -
  • 2D تصميم اللوحات علي شكل -


Pre Requisites

  1. ١-جهاز لاب توب
  2. ٢- خلفية بسيطه عن المكونات المستخدمة في الدوائر الكهربائية


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post