Don't let a lack of time, resources or skills stop you learning everything you need to Master your Marketing
Sub Category
- Marketing Fundamentals
{inAds}
Objectives
- How to define and understand your Market, Target Market, Target Audience and Target Personas
- How to define and introduce segmentation
- How to map out your customer journey
- How to build a marketing hub where you can track all your efforts
- How to understand your Brand and make it translatable to your market and audience
- How to build out your Brand Identity including USP, messaging and Key Themes
- How to run your BAU Marketing
- How to run your Campaign Marketing
- How to track and analyse your Marketing efforts
- How to run the processes for your Marketing Team
Pre Requisites
- No experience needed, we will be using notion for the workbook but I will be walking you through how to use this tool
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)