كورس تعلم اللغة اليابانية باللغة العربية JLPT N5

كورس تعلم اللغة اليابانية باللغة العربية  JLPT N5

日本語能力試験N5対応教材 (JLPT N5 Level Elementary Japanese Study Course)



Sub Category

  • Language Learning

{inAds}

Objectives

  • مقدمة عن الأبجدية اليابانية
  • سوف تتعلم كيفية قرأة وكتابة حروف الهيراجانا
  • سوف تتعلم كيفية قرأة وكتابة حروف الكاتاكانا
  • شرح أكثر من 100 قاعدة من قواعد المستوى الخامس في اللغة اليابانية


Pre Requisites

  1. محبي اللغة اليابانية ومتابعي الأنمي والذين يدرسون اللغة اليابانية او يحبون السفر الي اليابان


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post