(Oxford) Diploma : Crisis Management

(Oxford) Diploma : Crisis Management

Crisis Management - the Economic response to a pandemic



Sub Category

  • Management

{inAds}

Objectives

  • The Economics responses by a variety of countries to the COVID-19 pandemic
  • How the various countries' responses will be paid for
  • The short term repurcussions
  • The long term repurcussions


Pre Requisites

  1. None


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post