Learn the theory and remember the practical settings in GA Universal and GA 4
Sub Category
- Marketing Analytics & Automation
{inAds}
Objectives
- The basic theory necessary for passing the exam
- How to track different data in analytics
- How to work with reports
- Examples and analysis of test tasks
Pre Requisites
- There are no requirements, but if you have already worked with analytics, you will find new information for yourself
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)