Python for Data Science and Machine Learning

Python for Data Science and Machine Learning

Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn , Matplotlib , Scikit-Learn , Machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more!



Sub Category

  • Data Science

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
  • Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
  • Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
  • Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks


Pre Requisites

  1. No Programming Experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post