CSM - Certified Scrum Master Agile Certification Comprehensive CSM Practice Tests - Questions & Explanations - 2023.
Sub Category
- IT Certifications
{inAds}
Objectives
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
Pre Requisites
- Basic knowledge of Agile and Scrum
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)