Complete Stress Management

Complete Stress Management

Combining Best Strategies of Mindfulness, CBT, NLP, & Buddhism



Sub Category

  • Mental Health

{inAds}

Objectives

  • Gain a good understanding about Mindfulness
  • Best strategies of mindfulness, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy , Neuro-Linguistic programming and Buddhist Psychology to modify response to the daily stress
  • Support family and friends to take benefits from this discipline
  • Identity Stress And Manage Appropriately


Pre Requisites

  1. A desire to get freedom from stress, or to change the perspective about how one thinks about stress
  2. A desire to get freedom from conventional and unhelpful thinking patterns


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post