Career Advancement Strategies: Module-II

Career Advancement  Strategies: Module-II

Elevate Your Career with In-Depth Counseling and Proven Success Tactics



Sub Category

  • Career Development

{inAds}

Objectives

  • What are the key components of career counselling?
  • What is the role of self-assessment in career counselling?
  • How the career counsellor may identify the client’s strengths and weaknesses?
  • What is the role of career counselling in career exploration?
  • What are the methods suggested by career counselor to research different career options and industries?


Pre Requisites

  1. Willingness to seek help and actively engage in the counseling process


FAQ

  • Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
    • A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
  • Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
    • A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!



{inAds}

Coupon Code(s)

Previous Post Next Post