Harness the Healing Power of Seeds for Holistic Healing
Sub Category
- General Health
{inAds}
Objectives
- Gain a deep understanding of the principles, history, and philosophy of seed therapy, and how seeds can be used as natural remedies for promoting wellness.
- Learn about different seeds, their nutritional composition, and bioactive compounds that contribute to their therapeutic effects.
- Acquire hands-on skills in preparing and administering seed-based remedies for specific health conditions, and learn various application methods.
- Learn how to conduct a thorough health assessment and develop personalized seed therapy protocols based on individual needs.
Pre Requisites
- Willingness to learn.
FAQ
- Q. How long do I have access to the course materials?
- A. You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
- Q. Can I take my courses with me wherever I go?
- A. Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!
{inAds}
Coupon Code(s)